Publications and Resources
Life and Land Stewardship: Current status, challenges and opportunities
Articles, Memos, Speeches, and Newsletters
- Winged Messengers for Landscape-Scale Conservation Tidwell, Tom. United States Forest Service speech March 25, 2010
- "World Congress call for large-scale landscape conservation" Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society. 2008.
- "Conservation Practice at the Landscape Scale" Lavin, Daniel J. Nora J. Mitchell and Deane Wang. The George Wright Forum, 22.1. 2005.
- "Landscape-Scale Conservation: Grappling with the Green Matrix" Levitt, James. Land Lines Magazine, 16.1. 2004.
- "Conservation at the Landscape Scale: Emerging Models and Strategies" University of Vermont Video Archive. 2004.
- "We Dream Big: It's Called Conservation at Scale" The Nature Conservancy.
- "Series Fact Sheet: What is Connectivity Conservation?" The Great Eastern Ranges.
- Lava Lake Institute: Landscape Scale Conservation. The Lava Lake Institute for Science and Conservation.
- America's Great Outdoors Initiative "Presidential Memorandum -- America's Great Outdoors."
- The Right Science in the Right Places: Landscape Conservation Cooperatives. US Fish and Wildlife Service. April 2010.
- "LCC Information Bulletin #1: Form and Function." Office of the Science Advisor. US Fish and Wildlife Service. January 2010.
- "LLC Information Bulletin #2: Developing the National Geographic Framework." Office of the Science Advisor. US Fish and Wildlife Service. January 2010.
- "Landscape Scale Conservation in the Northeast and Midwest." USDA Forest Service. December 2009.